KABASALAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY formerly (Kabasalan National Vocational School)
Requirement and Application for NC Assessment
Steps in Applying for Assessment and Certification - Regular Qualifications
Assessment shall cover only Qualifications with promulgated Training Regulations. See List.
1. NEW APPLICANT
STEP 1: Go to any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers/TESDA District or Provincial Office near your location (See List Here) and apply for assessment.
STEP 2: Submit the following documentary requirements:
1. Duly accomplished Application Form;
2. Properly and completely filled-out Self Assessment Guide of your chosen qualification;
3. Three (3) pieces of colored and passport size picture, white background, with collar and with name printer at the back;
STEP 3: Pay the Assessment Fee at the Assessment Center Cashier and get Official Receipt and Admission Slip. See List of Assessment Fees.
STEP 4: Be present at the scheduled date and assigned venue of assessment indicated in the Admission Slip.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR ADMISSION SLIP ON YOUR ASSESSMENT DATE.
STEP 5: Get the Competency Assessment Result Summary (CARS) at the Assessment Center.
STEP 6: Assessment passers must apply for certification at the TESDA District/Provincial Office where the assessment center/venue is under jurisdiction.
STEP 7: Assessment passers can claim their National Certificate (NC)/Certificate of Competency (COC) seven (7) working days after application for the issuance of COC/NC.
1. NC/COC must be released directly to the applicant. However, if to be claimed by a representative, a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) by the applicant should be submitted.
2. Assessment Results (CARS), Official Receipt issued by Assessment Centers and valid Identification Card (ID) should be also presented upon claiming of COCs.
3. Falsification or fraudulent duplication of documents shall be ground for disqualification/forfeiture of the right to participate in any assessment certification or similar program of TESDA.